Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [www.aldridgecricketacademy.com] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website, or any images or words that form part of it, may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may share any data provided by you on our contact form with any member of the Aldridge family of schools and colleges that we think necessary to address the issue you raise. We endeavour to answer contact form enquiries as quickly as possible, but we can give no guaranteed response time.
We ask those completing this form to provide as many details as possible in order for us to most completely answer your question. For example if you are a parent of a student or an ex-student it helps us to know that.
If your enquiry or contact is made on behalf of an organisation or made in a professional or commercial capacity, please complete the organisation field with the name of the organisation on whose behalf you are sending the message. We cannot guarantee to respond to contact forms submitted on behalf of an organisation (including media bodies) or made in a professional or commercial capacity where the submitter has not made this clear.